Last updated: June 12, 2021
What personal information we collect
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
Here are the types of personal information we collect:
- Device Information. We automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer this automatically-collected information to as “Device Information”.
- Information you give us. We receive and store any information you provide on our Site. When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect information including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. When you choose to submit any information, we collect information, such as product reviews.
How we collect Device Information
Device Information is automatically collected using these technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
For what purposes we use your Personal Information
We use your Personal Information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your Personal Information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Recommendations and personalization. We use your Personal Information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with us.
- Communicate with you. We use your Personal Information to communicate with you via different channels (e.g., by email, phone).
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We use Personal Information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse.
- Site optimization. We use Personal Information to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
How we share your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here:
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here:
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here:
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
How we protect your Personal Information
The file containing your personal information is maintained on the servers of our service providers and is accessible by our authorized employees, agents and mandatories who require access in order to perform their job functions. We realize that our customers trust us to protect their personal information. We take that task seriously and maintain reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to help protect your personal information. While we attempt to protect the information in our possession, no security system is perfect and we cannot promise that information about you will remain secure in all circumstances.